Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Luggage

I'm sorry I've been silent for so long - things have been a bit hectic lately. We've been conducting a lot of interviews and doing a lot of fact finding. It's been both encouraging and sobering. We feel like there are a lot of brilliant people looking for solutions to the problems the judiciary faces, but that it will take a couple of years to actually see the benefits of everyone's work. The truth is that 74 days is nowhere near long enough to do anything but come home with some questions. 74 days is just the beginning.

I'm not sure how much I will be able to update until I come home, but I plan on putting up some end of the trip thoughts. I'll just need a little bit of time to get everything together.

Don't worry about my silence, though. I'm alive and healthy. I've even gained back a lot of the 20 pounds that I lost on the trip.

I'm really excited about having everyone over for a get together and presentation, and I hope you can make it. I'll be posting more information about that later.

I'll also be at ACU Lectureship in September. I'll be glad to talk with anyone who is interested in what's going on here.

My internet time is up.

See you soon..

No comments: