Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Brussels

I have a four hour layover in Brussels so I thought I would type an entry out. Fast internet is confusing for me so I am visiting every site I have ever heard of. Also, this keyboqrd is setup for people from Belgium so the letters are in different places. This is zhqt it zould look like if I just typed nor,qlly qnd didnùt look qt the keys on the keyboqrd: I cqnùt figure out zhy they ,qke you shift just to get q period:

I at least made it safely to Europe. I am about to head out to JFK in NYC, where I have a five hour layover. I might type another message from there for fun.

Also, I hope you can come to my get-together. I brought goodies...

Now I am going to Publier Le Message. I hope that means Publish and not Delete Everything on the Computer.

No comments: